Driving your car at highway speeds can add more life to a vehicle. Here are some of the benefits:
- It resets the engine computer.
- It burns out all of the water in the gas tank, exhaust system and catalytic converter.
- It cleans out carbon deposits in your engine.
- Highway speeds lubricate all critical moving parts.
- Your suspension system is not in danger. It might be strapped down on a truck otherwise.
- It gives customized pickup and delivery options.
- It's faster and safer than trucking.
- Modern cars are built to run 200,000 - 300,000 miles if maintained properly.
- It's competitively priced with all the built-in extras.
- It's more convenient for you!
Please watch the video below on the benefits of driving versus trailer transport.
Yes! When we transport your vehicle, you'll know exactly when and where your vehicle will be picked up and delivered, because you decide!
We allow your personal belongings, and as many as you can squeeze in, to accompany us on this relocation journey. (Trucks are excluded from this service by federal statute.)
We deliver to the continental United States and Canada. (We can deliver to and from Canada, but domestic service is not available at this time.) No service is available to or from Mexico.
We also pick up and deliver to all import and export piers.
Yes, as long as weather conditions permit.
No, you don’t have to be present for the delivery if pre-arranged. The car can be placed in your parking spot, your garage, at the airport valet or in the parking lot - wherever you want.
We move personal and company vehicles, including all makes and models of cars, SUVs, light trucks, RVs/motor homes, and rental trucks. In addition, we can move most trailers, like U-Haul, and provide drivers for U-Haul truck rentals along with most non-commercial moving trucks under 26K lbs. We do not tow boats or personal watercraft.
Our drivers are hand-picked logistics experts. They have undergone extensive background checks which includes their driving records. Most of our drivers are retired business executives. Some have military or police experience.